Pages

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Jelly Roll Race Quilt 1600

I have just completed my first ever non-doll sized quilt!!! YAY!

Sherbet Pips Jelly Roll Race Quilt 1600


This quilt top took me about 3 hours to put together. Slow and steady wins the race is how I rolled on this quilt top.  I loved making it so much I ordered another Jelly Roll to make one for my son!
This beauty still needs to be made into a sandwich quilt, quilted and bound.   I'll be sharing my learning process as I put together and make more quilts. I'm officially hooked.

I used the Sherbet Pips Jelly Roll from Moda. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fabric so much.


Want to give it a go!?
I'll leave the how to's up to the professionals. 
Here are the links to the tutorials that taught me how to make this fun simple quilt:

Happier Than A Bird- Tutorial - 1600 quilt

 If your a newbie or just need a little instant gratification this quilt is perfect!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...